In the Corporate/M&A area, we provide comprehensive end-to-end advice ─ from the founding or acquisition of a company, through general corporate housekeeping and special commercial topics, right up to divestment, restructuring or transformation. Further focus areas are transaction and company financing and the provision of advice on resolving corporate disputes.
All our attorneys in Corporate/M&A are long-standing experts in the field and have extensive experience in advising national and international clients. From our previous positions at major international law firms, we are familiar with large-scale cross-border projects, advising institutional investors, and providing entrepreneurs and family-run small and medium enterprises with precisely the legal advice they require. Due to our own professional in-house experience and career secondments, we are also able to appreciate the perspective of in-house counsels.
Here are a few examples of our recent activities:
- Advice on the sale of a global TV service provider to a satellite operator listed on the stock exchange
- Sales of various portfolio companies from the automotive and oil & gas sectors for an investment company listed on the stock exchange
- Advising a publishing company on the sale of its radio interests
- Advising a SME in connection with a phantom stock program for employees
- Advice about and structuring of convertible bonds placed by SMEs with strategic investors and financial investors in Germany and abroad
- Advising several SMEs on restructuring their companies, including implementation of spin-offs, mergers, and changes to legal form, and provision of advice in connection with the participation of financial investors
- Transformation of an Aktiengesellschaft (AG) into a Societas Europaea (SE)
- Delisting of a media company with subsequent restructuring