In our Corporate practice, we advise and represent our clients on all aspects of corporate law. This includes, for example:
- Incorporation of companies
- Shareholder Meetings and corporate housekeeping
- Investment funds (e.g. restructurings and transactions)
- Shareholder disputes (e.g. squeeze-outs)
- Director’s and Manager’s liability (for example managing directors of limited liability companies, executive or non-executive board members) with and without D&O-insurance
- Advising management (e.g. liability issues, service agreements, incentive programs)
Our corporate team is well-versed with the requirements of domestic and international clients. Due to our previous experience gained in large, international law firms, we understand international projects of large scale as well as the demands of institutional investors or the needs of mid-sized, family run enterprises and their owners. In addition, many of us have worked in-house or been seconded and are thus very familiar with the perspective of corporate counsel.
Here are a few examples of our recent activities:
- Advising on management of investments in the media and industry sector
- Advising a group of companies in the digital business on intra-group financings
- Advising on the spin-off of a company with a balance sheet deficit not covered by its equity capital
- Advising several companies on the establishment of employee participation plans (equity, sweet equity, virtual shares)
- Advising investment funds on shareholders’ meetings and resolutions, in particular on property sales, restructurings, capital increases (including conducting disputes on defective resolutions) and
- Succession planning (including inheritance law issues / entrepreneur’s will).